Training stick 'em with the pointy end
for Jigano
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
"You really think I would be of any help in such a situation?" Her smile was flattered and dubious, the idea of entering hidden and forgotten places both scary and alluring. Gratified that he even considered her for such a task erased some of the envy from her mind, and Maea even straightened her back when he agreed to show her the rapier.

Though somewhat surprised as Jigano seemed intent on turning this into a fullscale lecture rather than just letting her hold the blade, she did as he asked and came up to the table. The weapon gleamed in the firelight and seemed both beautiful and frightening to her eyes, a potential for protection and a sure promise of pain. Long, slender, lethal... a quick glance at her teacher had Maea wondering if the man was in any way similar to the blade.

"Haft, pommel, handle, basket, kvi...kvillon" she repeated, stumbling somewhat on the foreign word. "The strong base is for blocking, the weaker tip is for attacking, and the middle can do both. Go ahead, I can keep up." Her eyes might be bad, but her memory was all the better for lack of visual support. Not flawless, no, but she was good at memorizing.

Less skilled at avoiding difficult questions though. It was not one she could shrug of easily either, but... was it something for others to know about?

"I wouldn't say that we are close. But..." Maea hesitated, then looked at the blue eyed man from under her heavy bangs, considering. Perhaps if it was Jigano, talking about it would be alright. Ludo had not said it was a secret.

"Ludo appeared, a while ago. I was praying like I always do, and... for the first time, I was answered. I asked if there was a way to fix my eyes... We made a deal."

Maea knew it should terrify her, that she ought to worry and consider this bargain carefully... But truth be told, she was not the least bit scared. Ludo had been gentle and kind, and asked for her trust. Just thinking about it, and the way the God har sought her out in the midst of a crowd was enough to make her smile. Softly, tenderly... It was not just for the sake of her eyes she looked forward to meeting the miscievous soulkeeper again.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-18-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-18-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-19-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-22-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-22-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-22-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-23-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-23-2019, 11:24 AM