Training stick 'em with the pointy end
for Jigano
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
The winds of change were truly blowing strong now. Since when did farmgirls commune with gods, shape books from leather and paper and dance with a blade in mind, thinking of how the world began and ended? Yet here she was, learning how to become terrible and laughing as she learned, not even knowing where this path might lead. Not to an orchard at the height of spring, certainly, or to the sheep in green meadow as the leaves turned and the stars burned bright overhead.

Was this what it meant to be a Loreseeker? Was that the path she had chosen? While the barrier still stood it seemed as distant a thing as dark dungeons or Ludo's wrath, and Maea was not concerned with what could be.

"I'll be fine" she said confidently - unusual in the soft spoken girl. "'All gods are capable of terrible things', so Ludo said itself, but I don't know why it would harm me. I have given it no reason to, and don't intend to either." Besides, it was too late to be cautious now. This was not Isla being remade into unicorn flesh, or something as impossible. Maea just wanted to see, and see well; surely there could not be anything to misunderstand or interpret there.

As Jigano carried on with the lesson and fell further into the role as a teacher, the slender girl followed along eagerly. The stepping might be important but to her it felt more like a game, a dance she was not yet familiar with. Remembering was easy, though her body did not catch up quite as quickly; occasionally Maea would stumble, and the turns were a bit slow. But she smiled, and enjoyed herself, and the restlessness of before melted away as if it be never been there at all. She was doing something, and it made everything so much better.

"How long before I can touch the sword?" she asked at one point. Not so much impatient as she was curious, interested in knowing what to expect and to hear Jigano's assessment of her so far. Probably it was early to say anything at, and impossible to deem her genius or hopeless from simply a few steps along a chalked line... but it did not hurt to ask.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-18-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-18-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-19-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-22-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-22-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-22-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Jigano - 03-23-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: stick 'em with the pointy end - by Maea - 03-23-2019, 11:24 AM