[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Sohalia was a long way from home, and she was both excited and nervous to be exploring a brand new area. It was thrilling, of course, to find herself somewhere new, but she also knew that this particular area was dangerous, having done her research before coming. In an effort to be prepared, she'd dressed in pants and a loose shirt, with tall leather boots on her feet and a pack of various necessities on her back. She carried a staff she'd purchased after her spar with Melita in one hand, using it as a walking stick unless it was needed for something more... violent. All in all, she felt completely out of her element.

Making things both better and worse was that she had dragged Jude along with her. She absolutely adored the young man, and he had easily been her first choice of companion, but she was also worried about protecting him. Not that he couldn't protect himself. But she'd invited him, not the other way around, so she was responsible for his welfare, wasn't she?

They met at the appointed location at the appointed time, and Soh couldn't help but throw her arms around him with a squeal. "Jude!" She pulled back, beaming at him, her arms still loosely around his neck. "How are you? How's Winifred? Thank you for coming with me today!"
if all of the days have no more light and all of our dreams are lost tonight

Messages In This Thread
[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face - by Sohalia - 05-03-2023, 04:09 AM