[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "I think I fit just fine, thank you," she told him loftily, thinking of how easily she fit against his side and blushing only a little at her boldness. She'd never been one for physical touch, having had very little of it in her life, and she hadn't realized just how touch-starved she was before Jude. Now that he had broken through that barrier, it was like Soh was making up for lost time, and took every opportunity to snuggle close to her best friend.

It always gave her a little thrill to coax a true grin from Jude, to see the spark of mischief in his eyes. He'd had a hard childhood, she knew, and he'd had to grow up too fast. But she didn't see him as a child. He was basically her age, after all, and she was living on her own, owned her own business, and traveled the world at her leisure. If she could do it, so too could he.

"Going together would be wonderful," she mused. It would certainly be a lot less scary if she had her best friend to lean on. She'd heard only good things about Frey, and she was certainly drawn to them more so than the other heralds, with their nature aspect and all. But even if she went to see Safrin or Ludo, she'd appreciate the company. "Honestly, I just don't know what I'd say to them. I don't really have anything to ask for. I guess I could just say hello, but that seems..." She wasn't sure what it seemed like. A waste of their time, perhaps?

"Thank you," she said shyly, her own cheeks a little pink at the compliment. At Jude's ideas, Soh perked up. "We could do matching earrings!" she said, and grinned up at her friend. She was only half teasing, the thought of sharing something that they'd found together in such a way bringing warmth to the young woman. "But either way, a bracelet or earrings, they would look good on you, too."

When Jude pointed to a cluster of rocks with his pickaxe, Soh squealed in excitement and dropped his arm to rush forward, squinting at the seam. "It looks reddish to me!" she exclaimed. "What do we do now?"
if all of the days have no more light and all of our dreams are lost tonight

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face - by Sohalia - 05-11-2023, 07:10 PM