[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I have found it is both a blessing and a curse
Grinning, he pulls her a little off-balance with their connected arms to bump their sides together playfully. "Yeah, maybe you're right." While his entire family is rather physically affectionate, Maeve disappearing and Edmund moving out has left him rather touch starved as well. Perhaps they really are perfectly fit.

"Maybe we can turn our earrings into communication devices?" That way no amount of distance could truly separate them. "Or you can ask for a companion! Or maybe a healing amulet or something?" With a demigod for a mother and two Safrin-beloved parents, Jude has seen just about every magical item under the sun since the time he could open his eyes. "I get it though, it seems rude to call them away just to chat." It sometimes seems equally rude to Jude to only call them down to ask for things, but there was no escaping a faux pas sometimes.

Hurrying after her as she drops his arm and goes bouncing down the path, Jude bends to inspect the seam at her side like two puppies vying to look out the same window. "Okay so the lady told me we have to use the pickaxe on the dirt surrounding it, and it should pop free on its own. Wanna try first?" He extends the handle to her with a smile, wanting to give her the experience first.
to feel everything so deeply and insistently
JUDE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face - by Jude - 05-11-2023, 09:28 PM