Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
Alys heard the footsteps approaching and ignored them, intent on her task. Besides, if she'd learned anything from Halo, it was that most people left each other alone. So it surprised her when the footsteps stopped nearby. "What are you working on?" a familiar voice asked, and Alys turned to find Deimos staring at her, a hint of a grin forming on his face. Personally, she thought it fairly obvious what she was working on, but that was neither here nor there. "Practicing," she said, turning back to her target. "I'm learning to shoot."

The target was easy enough to set up, and it took her only a moment to get it positioned where she wanted it. She wandered to Deimos's side, fingering the quiver at her side nervously. She had intended to practice alone - which was why she was all the way out here - but Deimos had always helped her before. It seemed silly to pass up the opportunity for instruction, even if it hurt her pride to admit she needed it. "Want to join me?" she asked, then added gruffly: "I could use some help."
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-09-2023, 01:08 AM