Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
With her target set and Deimos standing by, Alys was suddenly very nervous to get started. Though she would never say as much out loud, she admired Deimos, and his opinion meant a great deal to her. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of him. Unfortunately for her, luck was not on her side. As she lifted her bow into position and notched an arrow in place, she suddenly couldn't breathe. It was as though someone had walked by and snatched the air from her lungs, and she fell into a sudden fit of coughing as she tried to catch her breath, bending forward to rest her hands on her knees.

When she finally looked up, tears streaming down her cheeks and gasping for air, she glared at the cloud of glittering frost. It seemed to be at least somewhat sentient, and as it bobbed away, she thought it must be taunting her. "What is that?" she demanded of Deimos. "And can I shoot it?"
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-10-2023, 12:30 AM