Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
The sudden coating of ice, of glacial wariness, stifling and smothering his lungs, had him gasping and wheezing, bent over for a moment, in capacities and pain he hadn’t felt in some time. Memories of noxious, poisonous fumes swarming them in the Spire flickered against his senses, and he fought over the penchant for choking and watering eyes for an irritated growl, half-withered and cut off. “Breath snatch,” he snarled into the air eventually, rising back to his full height, the brush of a unicorn’s horn at his ribs a moment later.

Patting Zuriel and striving not to immediately eradicate the creature, it seemingly had already done so – dissipating and disappearing in the typical ease of its elemental fixtures. “No point.” It would’ve just rallied and scorched through air, even as Belial snapped at the last place it’d been.

As the mare healed any portion of his lungs, he glanced over to Alys. “You all right?”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-10-2023, 10:28 AM