Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
Alys's lungs still ached from the sudden cold, but overall, she didn't seem to have any lasting damage. "I'll be fine," she growled, annoyed not at Deimos, but at the breath snatch. It was more irritating than dangerous, it seemed, and she wished that they could hunt it as they had the ursur, if only to scare it away as they had done before. It seemed only fair, given that it had affected them so. At least Deimos had seemed winded by it, too - it wasn't just her, some sign of weakness or inability.

In truth, even if the man had allowed her the satisfaction of shooting at the icy creature, she likely wouldn't have hit it, regardless. She was able to hit her stationary target, but just barely, and she was nowhere near trying to pierce a spectral icicle. "Anyway," she said, returning her attention to the matter at hand. "Let me try this again." She raised her bow, notching her arrow in place. Her stance was acceptable, but far from perfect, as she let the arrow fly; it landed in one of the outer circles of the target, far enough from where Alys had been aiming to elicit a huff of irritation.
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-10-2023, 07:17 PM