Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
Snagging at another arrow, he waited once more, patience in the controlled destruction aspects. It’d come from tried and true methods of experience – from skirmishes, battles, invasions, war efforts, failures, triumphs, successes, and losses. A learned craft he wished many didn’t have to embark within – given the amount of heartache, acrimony, and melancholy that came alongside. With one crusade already behind them, hopefully it would be the last many would see, and they’d simply have the art of defending themselves at their beck and call whenever it was required.

The release of Alys’s arrow, after adjusted stances and sights set, curved far more than her first attempt. “Better,” he acknowledged, for it was – nearing the smaller segments of the effigy. “The more you practice,” which she’d probably hear time and time again, but only because it was right, “the more you can develop precision, sight, and your own preferences.”

He breathed, lifting the bow upwards once more, narrowing his eyes, settling in on the center, drew the strand with potency and power – then let it fly. It went coursing rapidly, swifter than the first, to segment deeper into the center. “Again,” he instructed with a nod towards her next rallying attempt.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-11-2023, 09:16 PM