Training funny how a blessing feels just like a curse
For Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
She wasn’t going to lie – the hangover from her indulgent drinking at the party and during Sunjata’s speech (and then…maybe some more alcohol when she got home to wipe away the whoel day) might have been too much. Waking up in the morning with half-hearted grumbles, dry mouth, and snagging at enough water to drown a horse, it’d taken the Honeybee a while to muster the energy to meander along the beach.

Fangorn and Sila might’ve been sympathetic as she hitched her bag over her shoulder for the day’s activities, with vines rippling around her and soft, dragon croons, but with her pounding headache, she could only scratch them in response. “Sorry guys,” she uttered, figuring maybe today would just be taken easy, and she’d avoid Jack and any Ark duties.

Glimpsing ahead though, she saw Sohalia’s silhouette, one complete with a staff, and that constant need for indulgence and impulse drove her onward. “Hey!” She hollered by way of greeting, and then stood nearby, watching the movements. “Looking much better!”
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me

Messages In This Thread
RE: funny how a blessing feels just like a curse - by Melita - 05-06-2023, 06:44 PM