Training funny how a blessing feels just like a curse
For Melita
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
"Hey! Looking much better!" yelled a familiar voice, and Soh paused mid-swing to glance up and grin at Melita. "Thanks!" she said, pausing in her practice to lean on the staff. Sweat beaded on her forehead, a testament to her hard work thus far that morning. "I've been practicing." And practice she had - every day since Melita had shown her the basics. She'd also invested in a proper staff - better by far than the stick she'd used that day with Melita.

She'd found someone in Stormbreak to help her train, but she'd yet to have a chance to truly spar with anyone. Her instruction thus far had only included solo practice and predetermined battle dances, and she was eager to try out her new knowledge on someone who knew what they were doing. She had no doubt that she would lose spectacularly, but she would be happy if she could get a few hits in along the way! "Care to join me?" she asked.
these aching memories still dance around me

Messages In This Thread
RE: funny how a blessing feels just like a curse - by Sohalia - 05-08-2023, 09:35 PM