the last blues we're ever gonna have
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Mateo

"I am well," Mateo says warmly, stepping aside to let Remi into the shop as if this is a true social visit and it isn't the witching hour. "I have been working with an experimental strain of Devil's Klaw. I have managed to grow a specimen that I believe will not kill you. But of course I have yet to test it." And allowing it to clamp onto his face while he's asleep may be a bit of a stretch, even for Mateo.

Closing the door behind his father, only once they are truly safe from the noise of the street does the boy soften, his shoulders dropping and his smile growing a touch enigmatic. Perhaps it's relief on his face, or sorrow - who can tell? "I did not realise it was so late," he admits. "Would you like something to clean yourself?" Nodding at the blood that he's pretended not to notice until now for the sake of outside appearances, Mateo rubs at his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Ah, but I put the warnings on for everyone," he says. "Even if you do not need them, if I skip writing the warning, I may forget for someone else." Someone who would be affected.
i've told you time and time again
i'm not as think as you drunk i am

Messages In This Thread
the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-25-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Mateo - 05-25-2023, 08:37 PM