[RA] Longheat huddle
regional asset discussion for Harper
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I carry all I need to grow inside - give me light, give me warmth
Despite the tension of the vote, nothing had as of yet broken, splintered, or spontaneously caught on fire since Harper had taken up the mantle of King. It felt far too presumptuous and pompous a title at times, but perhaps he would grow into it. Either way, there is a persistent relief that he is not doing this alone - and he hopes Hadama feels the same, even with the growing pains of an absent council and much to do.

Today that muchness involves meeting to discuss regional improvements, and Harper sits on the stone edge of the pool in his swim shorts and nothing else, brown curls wild on top of his head from the humidity as he consults his own notepad.

"With the lack of monsoons now, we could potentially put it off one more season. I would also be concerned about heatstroke and other ailments for workers we would task to doing it." While they're all well-informed as locals, the sun could be just as deadly as the sea, even to experienced workers. "I would be interested in collecting the tumsea shells. It would be nice to encourage trade to support the economy that is not derived from smugglers." Regardless of what some people may think, Harper has no qualms with making Torchline safer and blander.
and watch me come alive

Messages In This Thread
[RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 05-30-2023, 06:03 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 05-31-2023, 09:33 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 05-31-2023, 10:47 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-01-2023, 01:51 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 06-01-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-03-2023, 07:27 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 06-03-2023, 11:14 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-08-2023, 10:02 PM