[RA] Longheat huddle
regional asset discussion for Harper
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I carry all I need to grow inside - give me light, give me warmth
Smiling easily at Hadama's gratitude, clearly grateful in his own way to actively be witnessing his own helpfulness, Harper circles the resource line on his notepad with a note of finality. "Perfect. It's also something both the mer and landfolk can do, so we can split the duties between them." Prevent that heat exhaustion even with lighter labor requirements. There was no harm in being extra careful.

Leaning over sideways to read the note, Harper frowns slightly. It's hilarious, but where is Hadama going with this?

The answer is, nowhere Harper could have possibly predicted. The mischief in the bond makes his eyes light up, a slow smile blooming on his face that transforms into a full grin. "I think that's a fantastic idea!" Brandishing his pen at the notepad like a threatening dagger, his quick mind starts coming up with questions immediately. "We could also list it as a free, social-program-style resource. Available to our bars, with the understanding that once the alcohol is removed from Torchline, its properties will vanish just like the Fountain water." On a roll now, he scribbles on his notepad to get his racing thoughts down on paper, heedless of the chicken scratch it becomes in his haste. "It would boost the economy too, as bars would have one less liquor to pay to procure. The only kickback I can see would be from the agave and sugarcane farmers that create those alcohols."
and watch me come alive

Messages In This Thread
[RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 05-30-2023, 06:03 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 05-31-2023, 09:33 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 05-31-2023, 10:47 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-01-2023, 01:51 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 06-01-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-03-2023, 07:27 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 06-03-2023, 11:14 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-08-2023, 10:02 PM