God Quest Only to find out
Quest Turn In - Safrin
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
Her hand is warm in contrast to her pale skin as it tilts his chin, and Harper's eyes are entirely on her instead of the pendant that now lays against his chest. Any starlight or glow there cannot compare to that which emanates from her very being.

"I would hope to wear well anything made from your hands," he murmurs, enraptured. Something jealous twists in his chest, something that has lived there since Flora's rebuttals on the beach. How could Ronin live on his remote mountain, so far from her? The city that has sworn itself to her? How could anyone, really, but her demigod?

Clearing his throat softly as sorrowful memories of Seren come to the fore at that thought, Harper forces his gaze down to give her creation the attention it deserves. "Thank you, Safrin. You know I hate to ask things of you, but you never fail to do far more than I could dream." And, because of that, he lifts his eyes to look through dark lashes beseechingly. "Is there anything I can do in return?"
oh poor atlas, the world's a beast of a burden
and you've been holding on a very long time

Messages In This Thread
Only to find out - by Harper - 05-30-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 05-31-2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Harper - 05-31-2023, 09:42 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 06-02-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Harper - 06-03-2023, 07:08 AM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 06-03-2023, 07:03 PM