God Quest Stars in my eyes
Quest turn-in for Safrin
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Boreal rumbled her pleasure at the attention; being hugged by Tal and scratched by Safrin made for a very happy and well-behaved dragon and her emotions flowed through the bond to mix with her human's excitement at the upgrade to his Goggles and the chance to do a favor for Safrin. Talyson Seawright, Messenger of the Gods! Who would have thunk it?

...But then Deimos's name was mentioned and the courier's eagerness congealed into an icy lump in his stomach. He swallowed hard and managed a slow, sickly nod at Safrin's confidence in him, pale gaze dropping to the hem of her gown. "I... can do that, yeah," he agreed slowly. Well... he could try. He and the Warden weren't exactly on speaking terms anymore. But maybe Safrin's name would at least get him in the door...? And it wasn't like things could get any worse between them, right?

Worst case scenario, if Deimos refused to see him he could slip a letter with the message under the General's door at the barracks, or enlist Hotaru's help to make sure it made it into the Sword's hands.

Messages In This Thread
Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 05-31-2023, 03:27 AM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 05-31-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 05-31-2023, 06:15 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 06-02-2023, 03:53 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 06-02-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 06-03-2023, 06:57 PM