Things that go bump in the night
for Kristopher
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197

Her attempt to slip away was thwarted by a deft sidestep, and Maea had to stop dead in her track to avoid crashing into the man. Somehow, the thought terrified her and she had just begun to back up again when he moved. A dark-clothed arm shifted, rose - she flinched, prepared for a blow, pain, anything - and was offered to her. Like a perfect gentleman. Maea stared at the hand. Was this a trick? A quick glance up at his sharp smile told her that it was. But of what kind? Was this the part where she ran and he gave chase, and the end was a scribbled paper on the notice board informing of a death in the night?

She took his arm. Her hand was very small and very pale against the black fabric, and looking at it made her feel weaker - was that even possible - so instead she kept her gaze fixed on the road ahead, hardly seeing where they went as the man led her on. Any casual passerby would only see a couple out on a late night stroll. Maybe note the difference in height between them, shake their head at how little the was wearing in the cold night. But the road remained empty, and Maea wanted to scream at herself. How could she have let herself ens up in a situation like this? Stupid!

"My people?" she murmured, grateful that her voice remained steady even though her knees were not. "I thought everyone in the Hollowed Grounds were the same..." Natural, Outlander, accepted or rejected... everyone lived and died the same. Or did they?

MAEA
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Things that go bump in the night - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Things that go bump in the night - by Maea - 03-22-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Things that go bump in the night - by Maea - 03-28-2019, 07:42 PM