Things that go bump in the night
for Kristopher
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197

Maea had been too focused on something pursuing her from behind. That anything might approach from the road ahead had not crossed her mind. The sudden appearance of the tall figure before her brought her to a dead stop, with a racing heart and fingers numb from a very different kind of cold. One that Ludo's rags could not stave off.

With the back of her neck crawling with unease, she heard the man speak. He was tall, towering over her so that she had to tilt her head back to see the face.... but it wasn't really necessary. That voice, the way he spoke... the sharp smile just confirmed what Maea already knew, and it did not bring her any comfort whatsoever. She recognized him, from the mob outside the Spire. He had smiled the same way then, as if he was a cat and she an unsuspecting bird about to be pounced.

Well. Seems this was the pouncing being done.

"I'm just on my way home" she said quietly, and backed up a step. How her voice remained steady was more than she knew; something about this man and the situation was deeply troubling. "I won't be out long... but thank you for the warning. If you would excuse me...?"

Maea tried a smile, quick and faint and gone too soon, and attempted to step around the man and walk swsy. This was probably not the time to stick around for small talk... introductions would have to wait. For a sunny day, in public, surrounded by other people.

MAEA
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Things that go bump in the night - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Things that go bump in the night - by Maea - 03-22-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Things that go bump in the night - by Maea - 03-28-2019, 07:42 PM