a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
no one's coming to save you, swing that sword that you made
He doesn’t fault Frey for that. But even as he hides behind the smiles and masks and more professional tone to his voice, Ronin sees through it easily, and the question has him shaking his head, depositing his glass on a passing helper’s tray, wishing he had another to replace it. “Frey has been understanding. They gave me a blindfold to visit them, after all.” Because he still can’t look upon them without breaking his heart again. As for him and Isla looking as though they’re doing well, he nods. “Isla and I were in similar boats once the war ended.” And like calls to like, after all.

He’s silent at Ronin’s thanks and finally scouts that next drink when he continues on about the war swinging sides. But again, they’ll never know, because Sunjata had stood on the losing side after making himself enemy after enemy time and time again. He snipes the drink from the tray as the helper passes and turns to look at Ronin a bit more fully. “I will always blame the gods for what happened.” He admits. Because it wasn’t like people just woke up one day and decided that they’d start a war and murder people who were once friends.

No, instead, the gods had pushed and pulled their followers into a war with his least favored outcome. “Speaking of, is Safrin as vicious as always?” He asks, taking an easy sip from his new glass.
the flood
with the pain that they gave you, like the pain is gonna save you
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a reason to smile from six feet under ground - by Sunjata - 06-02-2023, 02:58 PM