a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I will fight the end
Maybes and shrugs are the flavour of the night, it seems, but even so, Ronin will take what he can get. From spitting venom at each other through the bars of a prison cell, this reunion with Sunjata is still more peaceful than he could have ever anticipated, and the realisation has the Supernova releasing some tension from his shoulders that he's barely aware existed. "I'll remember," he says, of the House of Midnight; if nothing else, he could scrawl THE BROTHEL IN KING'S END and he's pretty sure it would arrive. How many could there be?

"I think Seren would enjoy her company as well," he adds, about Kamaria. Smiling to himself, he thinks for a moment about their daughters, freewheeling through the stars as comets or dancing on the rings of some distant planet. Wherever they are, he hopes the world is being kind to them.

"Well," he says, thinking of the questions he'd yet to ask about his own daughter with Safrin. "I will still see what I can do. Closure is a powerful thing." Glancing across at the Flood, he reaches out tentatively to give Sunjata's shoulder a gentle pat. "Listen," he mutters, failing at icebreaking all over again, "I know the way things went was... yeah. It didn't make either of us look great. But letters always know how to reach me, so..." He shrugs. The ball is in Sunjata's court, if that's what he wants.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: a reason to smile from six feet under ground - by Ronin - 06-03-2023, 05:07 PM