a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
I will fight the end
Wanting to roll his eyes at Sunjata's point but resisting, because it's a good one, the Supernova sets his glass down nearby and slips his hands in his pockets. "That might be true, but at the same time... I saved you the night she burned her grace out of you. She didn't stop me." Granted, he knows the reasons for that were not entirely (or at all) for the Flood's benefit, but at the same time... surely if the blood were still that bad, he'd be showing up at Sunjata's doorstep, and not for a chat.

"Time is a healer, and other assorted platitudes," he says with a wry smile, taking a deep breath and letting it out again. "Anyway, before either of us ruin this, I'll see you around, Jata." It's a party, after all, and Ronin has been keeping his date waiting for long enough. And so with a parting nod to the Flood, he leaves him at the fire and works his way back into the crowds to find Remi.

~FIN

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: a reason to smile from six feet under ground - by Ronin - 06-03-2023, 05:49 PM