someone to save me
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
The afternoon was bright and sunny, all the better for exploring Aumakua. Soh had wandered out of Harper's door this morning with a certain shyness and hesitation, but after some time of meandering through Torchline without incident, she had managed to relax a bit. Now, she stepped daintily through the glittering sands, admiring the way they shone even in the brightest part of the day. In the distance, a lighthouse stood sentinel. The books she'd read indicated that it was lit by magic at the top; legends told of great disaster should the light ever go out.

Soh felt that she could relate to the great stone building, her own light having been dimmed by recent events. With the faintest of bruises still visible on her face from the attack in Stormbreak, she had but to look in the mirror to remind herself that all was not rainbows and butterflies. There was darkness in the world, and it only took a drop to paint over one's rosy view of the world.

Finding a spot where she could sit in peace, Soh spread her skirts and sat, tucking her legs beneath herself gracefully. For the moment, she simply sat, looking out over the sands and the sea, contemplating its beauty and how she could best capture it on paper.
there's no life without you here

Messages In This Thread
someone to save me - by Sohalia - 06-01-2023, 11:17 PM
RE: someone to save me - by Paige - 06-03-2023, 02:09 AM
RE: someone to save me - by Sohalia - 06-03-2023, 02:27 AM
RE: someone to save me - by Paige - 06-17-2023, 12:40 AM
RE: someone to save me - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 02:30 AM