let there be cosmos
For Safrin

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
Eyebrows raised as if Deimos might add a touch more than that, the goddess can only chuckle under her breath and roll her eyes endearingly. "I suppose having little to say only proves that things are going well, mmm?" She replies, one eye nearly closing in a wink before she laughs and shakes her head.

"I had a thought...I know you're finishing up on some business for Frey-" Safrin would not, of course, say anything more about her fellow herald given how little she thought of her counterpart. "-but I thought when that was finished perhaps you might call upon my services for Halo." Turning toward Deimos, chin lifted and her smile friendly, the goddess shrugs as if this was merely a casual request. "So much of Halo remains dark during the colder months, perhaps we could do something about that. Out in the Tundra we could create small fires made of stars for any caught out in the vastness to take heat next to, or even constellations overhead so that none will ever be lost and unable to find their way back to the Citadel.."
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
let there be cosmos - by Deimos - 06-04-2023, 10:01 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Safrin - 06-09-2023, 02:45 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Deimos - 06-09-2023, 08:54 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Safrin - 06-12-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Deimos - 06-12-2023, 09:58 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Safrin - 06-14-2023, 02:28 PM