let there be cosmos
For Safrin
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

Safrin knew him better than that – the less Deimos could say, the better, in the Sword’s mind. For the cheeky, near wink, he gave a dimpled smile in response, and then tilted his head to listen to the goddess’s notions.

He found he was surprised at her wanting to be called upon – what with her avid dedication to Torchline – but perhaps he shouldn’t have been. The herald was also renowned for seeking the attentions of many; but her touch hadn’t quite flickered over Halo, save for his or Sah’s conversations about her outlooks and alterations for their livelihoods. If there was something else behind the speculation, he didn’t say anything.

Instead, he appealed to the suggestions – for they were apt, and something the mountain region could easily make use of. “They are wonderful and promising ideas. I can bring them back to our council, though I do not see why they would refuse.” His eyes flickered along the Citadel walls, before resting upon her again, mind already beginning to contort over the facets of stars across the tundra plains. “Did you need anything else from me?”

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts

Messages In This Thread
let there be cosmos - by Deimos - 06-04-2023, 10:01 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Safrin - 06-09-2023, 02:45 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Deimos - 06-09-2023, 08:54 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Safrin - 06-12-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Deimos - 06-12-2023, 09:58 PM
RE: let there be cosmos - by Safrin - 06-14-2023, 02:28 PM