Drugs and Alcohol... at a shrine.

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: ThatOneWeirdo Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
SANGUINEX
The aincent wasn't startled when the voice came from behind her, nor was she phased that the Goddess had appeared in physical form. Perhaps it was the alcohol and the drugs getting to her head.

"Killed for far less, ehh?" The Aincent murmured, her lips tugging up into a grin. "Intriguing... Did they also flick the ash of drugs across your shrine, my lady?"

When the Aincent turned her head to set her eyes on the Goddess, her eyes widened in surprise. All words of disrespect and insults vanished from her mind... for now. "Ah, well, aren't you gorgeous!" She plastered a flirtious smile on her face, a fang poked out from her upper lip.

Sanguinex's glanced the Goddess up and down before resting on Safrin's cleavage. "You, know... They should make a shrine of your tits. You have a lovely set." That was a compliment.

She took a drag of her joint, flicking the ashes in the presence of the Goddess who owned this shrine. The drugs and alcohol were beginning to get to her head. She offered the Goddess a smoke. "Or would you prefer a drink?" She offered both.

"Family tree, huh? Are you like my auntie or something? I do so hope not." That ruined her imagination, slightly... slightly. Not enough, unfortunately.

Why was she here again? The aincent mentally shrugged. Who the fuck knows.

Messages In This Thread
Drugs and Alcohol... at a shrine. - by Sanguinex - 06-08-2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Drugs and Alcohol... at a shrine. - by Safrin - 06-09-2023, 02:49 PM
RE: Drugs and Alcohol... at a shrine. - by Sanguinex - 06-09-2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Drugs and Alcohol... at a shrine. - by Safrin - 06-09-2023, 06:05 PM