i can still hear you
For Jude and Frey <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230

How deeply are you sleeping or are you still awake?
A good friend told me you've been staying out so late
This day had been a long time coming. They'd planned to visit the shrine after they'd gotten their earrings made, but they'd gotten sidetracked that day. Soh had planned to return a few days later, but then she'd been attacked in Stormbreak, and so their plans had gotten pushed back even further. She'd avoided Jude for a couple of weeks, afraid to tell him what had happened and not wanting to burden him with her problems. And then he'd found Maeve, and she'd come running, and now they were dating, and here they were at the shrine.

A lot has happened, okay?

The Rainbow Road was not unfamiliar to Soh, but she'd never been to the shrine before, and she let Jude lead the way, her hand tucked into his, until they stood before it. The colors of the Road were so much more vivid at the shrine, and for a moment, Soh could only stand in awe to watch they way they swirled. It didn't take her long, though, to remember herself, and she smiled at Jude before releasing his hand and digging in her bag for the peaches she'd brought as an offering. Thanks, Jata, she thought silently to herself as she placed the fruit just so on the shrine.

Feeling a little silly and more than a little unsure of herself, she swallowed hard. "Um, hi, Frey," she said to the air, glancing at Jude a little sheepishly. "I don't... really know how this works, but we wanted to ask if you could help us with something, if you have time?"

------

Soh and Jude for nature Frey! Could we try her luck first, and then if she doesn't roll for Frey, I'd like to use my Character of the Season pass please!
Be careful, oh, my darling, oh, be careful what it takes
From what I've seen so far, the good ones always seem to break
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-11-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 06-15-2023, 08:45 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Frey - 06-24-2023, 05:40 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-24-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 07-05-2023, 10:46 PM