God Quest Deliver Me
Quest turn-in for Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The Shrine in the Citadel had become a place of comfort and anticipation for the courier. Boreal sniffed around at the burning candles as Tal knelt to lay the vial of Blood Birch sap and his Special Delivery Dagger on the altar. He lit a fresh taper from the fire that was never allowed to go out and then added the small clay pot with its rich black potting soil as his offering. Nestled within it was a seed from the Suvahasi that had looked particularly cool: a deep, polished black oval as big as his thumb and covered with interesting wrinkles that seemed to shift in the shadows. He made sure it was centered just so and then sat back on his heels, trying not to vibrate with excitement.

Well, not too much, at least. Boreal finished her investigations and came over to sit behind him, resting her head on his shoulder with a happy grumble as he scratched her cheek and then drew a steadying breath, closing his eyes as he made his request of the deity.

"Frey, I finally did it! Everythin' y'said I should. Can y'give my Dagger your blessin' again, please?"

Third time's the charm
1. Complete a thread using the dagger - and its special ability - to do something other than fight (to cut vegetables) {se} i'll point you to the mirror
2. Encounter some singing stones in Stormbreak and use them to sharpen the Special Delivery Dagger. Steelsong
3. Collect the sap from a Blood Birch in Halo, using the dagger to cut the bark. Ensure the blade is entirely coated red. Tree's a crowd
4. Complete a thread with a character who has been in a knife fight. {Training} Slice of life

Messages In This Thread
Deliver Me - by Talyson - 06-13-2023, 07:19 PM
RE: Deliver Me - by Frey - 06-14-2023, 06:12 PM
RE: Deliver Me - by Talyson - 06-16-2023, 05:22 AM