the air was more than human
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Online
Change author:
MP: 2580
A heart-shaped tree standing in between human nature, and the nature we see
Koa has never been a particularly pious boy, but his mother was. And in the years since Mahina Carpenter died, the young man done everything he can to fill the empty space she left behind. He's tended to his father; he's become a Dragoon; he's gained a companion; he's scraped and kicked and punched his way, literally, to take care of his family as well as his mother took care of him.

So he supposes it's more than due time to add give thanks to the Gods to the list. Never having felt particular affinity to any given deity, Koa figures his best bet is to keep with the family theme. His mother had always been fond of Ludo, and the young man has positive memories of visiting it alongside the dragoon, playing games and watching wide-eyed as the ragged deity floated and flounced. He wouldn't mind recapturing some childhood wonder.

He's had to grow up fast, after all.

"Hullo, Ludo." He's got a clever little puzzle box carved with rabbits and flowers, and he sets it politely at the base of the shrine. "Sorry it's been so long. My dad made this - he wanted to come, but he doesn't get out much. Bad knees." Koa gives a what're you gonna do? shrug. "Anyway. Thanks for everything you did for my Ma. I know she always felt better when she saw you."
Koa

Messages In This Thread
the air was more than human - by Koa - 06-14-2023, 04:18 PM
RE: the air was more than human - by Ludo - 06-14-2023, 06:19 PM
RE: the air was more than human - by Koa - 06-15-2023, 03:53 AM
RE: the air was more than human - by Ludo - 06-24-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: the air was more than human - by Koa - 06-25-2023, 12:24 AM
RE: the air was more than human - by Ludo - 06-25-2023, 04:31 PM
RE: the air was more than human - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 03:03 PM
RE: the air was more than human - by Ludo - 06-28-2023, 07:19 PM
RE: the air was more than human - by Koa - 06-29-2023, 03:45 PM