nothing's ever free
For Harper <3
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There but for the grace of the gods go I
George had never really been inside the Court of the Stars. It wasn't the kind of place a thief tended to linger in, after all. But he'd always been curious what lay inside, and the recent return of a certain former queen had presented an opportunity.

He walked into the courthouse with a gift basket in hand, looking around with interest. The basket contained an assortment of teas, a jar of honey, a cozy throw blanket, some candles, and various bits and bobs that seemed like they'd belong. He'd put it together of his own accord, taking the initiative to explore a bit of Torchline that had always seemed a bit out of reach - and perhaps currying some royal favor, to boot.

But despite his desire to wander the halls, acting as if he totally belonged, thank you very much, he didn't think that was a wise idea. It'd be suspicious, for one, and if there was one thing he'd learned as a thief, it was that if you looked suspicious, then you didn't tend to get much thieving done. Instead, he looked into the nearest open door to find a man who looked vaguely familiar - and since he was in the courthouse and not a Mer, George concluded that this must be the new King of Torchline - Harper.

"Excuse me," he drawled, knocking on the door with a crooked smile. "Is there somewhere I can leave a gift basket for the former Queen Maeve?"
And when you kiss me, I am happy enough to die
George

Messages In This Thread
nothing's ever free - by George - 06-14-2023, 08:15 PM
RE: nothing's ever free - by Harper - 07-06-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: nothing's ever free - by George - 07-08-2023, 01:33 AM