nothing's ever free
For Harper <3
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There but for the grace of the gods go I
The man who greeted George appeared frazzled despite the warm smile on his face, and George resisted the urge to raise a brow at their new king. He knew of Harper, even if he didn't know the man personally, and he hadn't been expecting him to look so... worn. For a moment, George felt a little bad for Harper - he had a lot on his shoulders, it seemed, especially after the rather tenuous vote for leadership. And then to have their former queen reappear, after all this time... well, George didn't envy the other man, that was for sure.

"That'd be great," he said, handing over the gift basket with an easy smile that betrayed none of the pity he felt for their new co-ruler. "I hope she's doing well." It was true; he wished no one any ill will, and he genuinely hoped that the gift basket was well-received. He just also conveniently hoped that bringing it would provide him with an opportunity to steal something useful.

"I'm George," he said by way of introduction. "If your receptionist is gone for the day, is there anything I can do to help? It seems a little busy, if you don't mind my saying so." And by 'help,' of course, he meant 'scope out the Court of the Stars,' but Harper didn't need to know that.
And when you kiss me, I am happy enough to die
George

Messages In This Thread
nothing's ever free - by George - 06-14-2023, 08:15 PM
RE: nothing's ever free - by Harper - 07-06-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: nothing's ever free - by George - 07-08-2023, 01:33 AM