My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
He waited, a presence of patience and forbearance through eternities, as she sought the sword from his hand. Expectations unfurled with a widened gaze and a fresh flush to his cheeks and over his nose as her compliments rose and fell; quietly laughing at her forthrightness, and trying not to scare the napping pandas nearby with the joyful noise. “Thank you,” a careful pause, a way to grasp all the words and sentiments floating through his mind, but down into bare bones and simplicity. “You are welcome,” and he meant it, as he always did – eyes flickering back and forth between her and the blade, half-expecting her to suddenly swing it.

Better ideas formed though, and with a feral little touch to his brow, to the angle of his grin, he rose from the long grass, holding his hand out so that she might do the same. “Of course.” Elsewhere, without the slumbering beasts nearby.

{FIN <3}
i'm in the mood to dissolve in the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Deimos - 07-06-2023, 10:57 AM