at tea time, everybody agrees
for Soh <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Got no plans and I've got no money
Gone are the days of milk and honey
Soh had always been shy with compliments. It wasn't that she thought she was unattractive - she had always liked what she saw when she looked in the mirror - but she was unaware of just how beautiful she actually was. Hers was a beauty that went more than skin-deep, augmented by her bright and sunny personality. So when Maeve complimented her smile, that smile only grew, pleased by the former queen's approval. "Thank you," she said quietly. Of course, Jude wasn't the only one who was taken by the other - Soh was rather smitten as well.

But she wasn't sure how to express that elegantly, so she simply sat and watched as Maeve poured each of them some tea, trying not to fidget nervously. So far, things seemed to be going well; Maeve seemed kind, if a bit formal, and Soh was relieved enough that she began to relax in the older woman's presence. "I'm glad to hear it," said Soh with a bright smile. And she was - Jude must be so happy, and since Maeve meant so much to him, Soh was inclined to share in that relief.

Soh was immediately intrigued by the tea, having rather a fondness for various blends herself. "It sounds wonderful!" she said, her eyes sparking with interest. For a moment, she forgot herself. "How do you make it? How do you infuse the lavender?" she asked eagerly. Then, remembering where she was, she blushed slightly. "I'm sorry - cream and sugar, please."
Green eyes and a head of gold
I'll give you two dollars if you save my soul
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 12:46 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 01:52 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 02:04 PM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 03:53 PM