Unnameable Land
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
temporary fleeting thrills, keep me bruised and make me ill
my skin has lavender tones
Her squeeze to his elbow sparks another snort from him as she threatens him, and all the Flood can do is dip his head, flashing her another charming smile before he speaks. “I promise it will be.” He murmurs, making the quiet vow for her to hear and for her to hear alone.

As for the alcohol, perhaps he’s grown used to seeing her without anyone else around to notice that she doesn’t care much for it – forgetting that to be social one must pretend to be someone else, especially true when it came to the two of them, only lately Sunjata’s mask hasn’t been quite as pristine. Right now, though, he does seem completely different, and he’s sure that his workers will be mentioning it in passing as the current raving gossip, though he has nothing to deny them those claims.

He guides her to the booth, sitting across from her as he glances out the window before his attention returns to her, taking her in with the low light of the House of Midnight and the heady aura it entails, with the sun filtering in through the windows along her golden hair. “Usually anyone that wants to speak with me. Only about books or stocking. Inventory. I’m out a lot of the time retrieving things or just… Watching and making sure everything’s okay.” The bouncers worked wonders, but sometimes even they weren’t as frightening as a man half shifted into a dragon.

It has gotten busier and we’ve had some miscommunication on bookings lately with how things have gone since the upgrade.” Which is another reason why he’s there – to even things out and make it fair for his workers, caring little about a miffed customer or two. “So between making sure everything runs smoothly, I usually have my head in the books of this place.” A quiet way of him saying that he isn’t on the list of available beds here, nor does he participate – even if Frey might think he should otherwise.
the flood
tell me i'm a loaded gun, tie me up and come undone
i can cover it up, i can cover it up
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Unnameable Land - by Hotaru - 06-22-2023, 12:01 AM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Sunjata - 06-22-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Hotaru - 06-22-2023, 04:24 AM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Sunjata - 06-22-2023, 04:31 AM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Hotaru - 06-22-2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Sunjata - 06-23-2023, 02:13 PM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Hotaru - 06-23-2023, 08:14 PM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Sunjata - 06-24-2023, 01:52 AM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Hotaru - 06-26-2023, 09:28 PM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Sunjata - 06-26-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: Unnameable Land - by Hotaru - 06-27-2023, 04:52 AM