Put the Bounce Back in Your Step!
for Remi
Caleb Jorva
Teacher

Age: 31 | Height: 5’11” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Caleb couldn’t help but smile at the baby, giving a small wave to her. There was something about babies that he just absolutely loved. Why? He wasn’t sure… Maybe it was the endless potential in their souls, or maybe it was the wonder around who they were in comparison with who they would become… Either way, babies were just such beautiful creatures. Sticky, yes, but beautiful.

He took a breath, rolling the smooth rubber around in his hand and finally turning his eyes back to the man. “I like your voice,” he told Remi with a crooked grin. “I mean, no, uh, sorry…” Once again, a blush crept up to his cheeks, and he dropped his eyes to the ground. “I just mean I've never heard your accent before.” Actually he hadn’t heard any accent other than his own and those of his caretakers, but it was the same accent as his own, which did little for him.

His hand moved through his hair, as his brows met and rose in the middle. “I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable or anything, but are you...okay?” Of course Caleb didn’t know Remi, but he felt something weighing on the young man, and it was only right to offer an ear. Besides, he was good at listening and actually enjoyed it.

CALEB
old ways don’t open new doors

Messages In This Thread
Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-20-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 03-21-2019, 01:57 AM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-22-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-27-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 04-01-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 04-13-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 04-16-2019, 03:37 PM