Put the Bounce Back in Your Step!
for Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

A blush to match Caleb's bloomed on Remi's cheeks despite how far adrift his mind was. Even after all which had happened, still the attention from other men always caught him a bit off-guard, even here and now. "Ah, thank you." The alchemist said with a grin equally as crooked, though softer. "I am not from here. Are you?"

Caleb's question caught the alchemist a bit off-guard, and almost protectively his hands wrapped around Aoife as if to reassure himself that she was still there and still fine. "My best friend died in the attack on the Spire." He began, voice soft and eyes low. Hands worn and calloused gently moved to Aoife's much smaller ones, and the girl clutched at them happily. "This is his daughter." Remi concluded, swallowing down a ball of wanton grief that suddenly bloomed in the back of his throat. For what else was there to say? That he had loved Ronin? That it was too soon, that he didn't know how to raise a baby? That there were any number of other troublesome things happening in his life at the moment?

But really, it all came down to what he had said. Ronin was gone, and Aoife was here.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-20-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 03-21-2019, 01:57 AM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-22-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-27-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 04-01-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 04-13-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 04-16-2019, 03:37 PM