Put the Bounce Back in Your Step!
for Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

With Aoife carefully slung across his chest (magic and an alchemist's mind did a quick baby bjorn make), Remi took his first proper stroll with Ronin's daughter since his death. He'd brought her outside of course, the house was quite stuffy and he knew the child needed fresh air and sunlight, but other than a quick walk around the garden he had absolutely no idea just how much time she needed (or wanted) outdoors.

However as the days stretched on and the guildhall became increasingly mustier, even Remi realized that a change was needed.

And so...he...was out walking.

It felt truly strange to be out in the world. Walking was what normal people did. Normal people who hadn't been abandoned by people who said they loved them and who hadn't just watched their bestfriend be murdered and torn apart, only to ascend into the sky as a star. Remi knew he needed normal but this...it felt like too much. Just as he was about to turn and leave, a ball knocked against the side of his leg followed by quite a large tan and brown dog. Magically picking it up (as bending down with Aoife on his chest was quite awkward), he held the ball aloft and waited for the dog to catch up.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-20-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 03-21-2019, 01:57 AM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-22-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 03-27-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 04-01-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Caleb - 04-13-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Put the Bounce Back in Your Step! - by Remi - 04-16-2019, 03:37 PM