tempt my trouble
For Koa
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Online
Change author:
MP: 2580
Koa
I'm the king, and you're the queen
and we will stumble through heaven
Koa isn't sure he's ever been this nervous about seeing a girl before.

Scratch that: Koa knows he's never felt this nervous about seeing a girl before, and that knowledge terrifies him right down to the hairs on his balls. He's always been a flirt and a player, but when it came to real feelings? He didn't have the time, or the attention span, or the emotional intelligence, or the desire.

But this is different. Soh is different. And he really, really doesn't want to fuck this up.

So he comes to the tower impeccably dressed, his shirt sleeves buttoned and his dark jeans pressed. His thick black hair is coiffed and cologned; his top is a rich burgundy, chosen to bring out his eyes. Even Pip is well-dressed for the occasion, a bright blue ribbon tied into a bow around her fluffy neck. They're a frankly adorable picture, and it's a shame it's all about to be hopelessly dashed, but cest la vie. At least they can hold on to hope for a few minutes more.

In the hallway bend before the office, Koa stops to breathe. His jittery nerves are not going to get the best of him, he's decided, and as he rolls his shoulders he imagines the stress slipping away. "This is it, Pip," the boy murmurs to the dragon on his shoulders. "Let's make it happen, eh?"

His knock on the open door is perfunctory, and he doesn't hesitate before he enters, a great goofy grin already splayed across his handsome face. "Why, my lovely Lady Luminary, you do look radiant," Koa informs her in the most formal tone he can muster, striding toward where she stands. From behind him, a bouquet of flowers: forget-me-nots again, accompanied this time by baby's breath and a selection of other wild blooms. "It is our honor to present ourselves for your service, to serve at your pleasure and command." He bows, peering over the extended flowers with a mischievous, adoring eyes.
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
I know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight
{/code}

Messages In This Thread
tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-24-2023, 01:44 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-25-2023, 03:39 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-25-2023, 03:58 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-25-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-25-2023, 04:47 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 02:33 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-26-2023, 10:27 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 10:51 PM