Mini Event this heart beats for only you
Public Meeting/Vote About RQs
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
With the new leadership decided, it was time to let the people know and to decide on next steps as a region. While Sohalia felt entirely unprepared to take the helm at such a meeting, she knew that it was a part of her new role. Fortunately, she had never been particularly shy when it came to public speaking, and she hoped that with her advisors at her side, she would face less backlash than if she had assumed power on her own.

She'd set up a small dais in Pacifist Plaza, where people could gather and listen and voice their opinions. She herself, and her Council, could stand on the dais to be better seen and heard throughout the Plaza. Soh had agonized whether over having a stage of sorts would make it seem like she thought herself better than everyone else, or like she was going to focus on ruling over listening to the people, but in the end, the benefits seemed to outweigh the potential costs. It was important to her that she been seen and heard - all the better for the people to get to know her.

Soh waited while people gathered, nerves fluttering in her stomach, and eventually she stepped up on the dais. "Welcome," she called out over the crowd, pitching her voice to be heard easily. "Many of you know me, but for those who do not, I am Sohalia Lumaris, and I am the new Heart of Stormbreak. I have volunteered to lead with the help of a Council - Anju Rao, Lena Magnus, and Everest Hart. Today's meeting is an opportunity for us to introduce ourselves, answer any questions you may have, and decide how we would like to move forward with growth and plans for Stormbreak. While I have a few thoughts, I welcome your ideas and input. Before we get started, are there any questions or comments that anyone would like to share?"

------

This is a mini event to discuss Stormbreak's new leadership and next regional quest. Please join in and have your characters interact!
these aching memories still dance around me

Messages In This Thread
this heart beats for only you - by Sohalia - 06-25-2023, 05:42 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Everest - 06-25-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Mateo - 06-25-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Lena - 06-26-2023, 11:39 AM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 04:48 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Anju - 06-26-2023, 06:36 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Noe - 06-27-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Sohalia - 06-29-2023, 01:36 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Everest - 06-29-2023, 06:23 PM
RE: this heart beats for only you - by Sohalia - 06-30-2023, 12:47 AM