everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Perhaps it was for the best, realistically. Being in a place so excruciatingly warm that it almost hurts to be within the waters this deep into Longheat. So much had happened in what felt like the span of a week that he doesn’t exactly know where that leaves him. Phoebe and him as friends? Isla catching feelings and departing when he’d told her that he was reconnecting his friendship with Hotaru, too?

At least the letter was an easy send and it hadn’t been too long since he’s seen her, arriving to the hotsprings before they had agreed to if only to be left alone in his thoughts just a little bit longer, lounging half shifted in the black dragon shift if only to ward away any gore crows that decided they might want to try and make a move. It’s easy to do, with the horns that sprout on his head and the wings that sink into the hotsprings, one dipping lower than the other with that clean white scar spanning the joint where his father had shattered it years ago now – he soaks it up like a lizard with a bare chest and his pile of clothes on the edge of the rockery leading up, all but the shorts he’s decided to wear for the absolute intention of a swim.

And aside from the occasional moments of baring his teeth at any predator that tries to slip by, Sunjata looks almost relatively peaceful even if he feels everything but that.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 06-27-2023, 05:08 AM