everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Her laughter is contagious, as is the way that his mood instantly shifts, as he interlocks their fingers together and she readjusts in the water and once he’s pushed off the edge he lets his shift change, horns and draconic nature melting away to his lower half being replaced with his orca shift, the tail helping to keep him exactly where he wants to be. Her feet find his chest, though, and he lets her go, humming more laughter as she springboards off of him and he dives into the water to chase after her.

He slips under the water beneath her, popping up on the other side, one arm raised over the edge of the side of the hotspring, his free hand waving idly as if he’s half inspecting his nails as he uses that grappling magic again to tug her toward him, tail flicking in the water slightly. “I think it was more like oh subject change, quick!” His tone changes, teasing and playful, as he finishes the sentence with another rumbling laugh.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 06-29-2023, 07:58 PM