everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Even as he attempts to be suave and playful, mysterious almost, he can’t help the way how her face scrunches with her distaste over him calling her a liar brings another bright laugh from him, even as it’s toe to toe with the way the magic tingles along his skin, like trying to wake up an appendage that has fallen asleep.

She grins at him, though, and he should know better with her to assume he’s won (when has he ever?), and she succeeds in heightening his body temperature, beads of sweat forming at his temples that due to the humidity in the water, stream down the sides of his face as he squints at her, lips still quirked in that amused smile, even as he starts to pant for breath. “Well that’s certainly a much better punishment. It’s already hot.” He admits with a whine, using his freehand to conjure some fresh water that’s hopefully just a bit cooler than the hotsprings, and dumps it onto his head and hers with how close they are, without giving her any insight to what he intends to do.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:06 PM