everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
you are such a soft and messy thing, nobody knows how to take care of you
It would be easier to just forget. But what else would they be sacrificing amidst all those bad memories? The depths of their connection, the growth they'd so badly needed to struggle through. As much as she might selfishly desire the ease of forgetting, it had shaped them too thoroughly into who they were now.

But the day is not done, nor is it ruined by the lengthy change in tone. Hotaru considers it a good sign that they can move forward and not be daunted or retreat from these hard conversations - and it comforts something raw and long-hurting in her chest that is not yet convinced he won't abandon her.

Laughing and feeling a little lighter, Hotaru returns his tightened grip and grins from her slightly elevated perch. "But I thought you loved our dramatics!" she theatrically wails, and uses her arm around his shoulders to drag him with her backwards into the water, sacrificing herself for the sake of dunking him. The bubbles of the spring wash over her face, and she goes down smiling.

- Fin <33
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Hotaru - 07-09-2023, 06:40 AM