(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
Coming back to Torchline, he certainly hadn’t expected it to be so soon – but upon working on the reconstruction of his office space in the House of Midnight (after making promises), he’s reorganized the shelf that held the lanterns of Nate and Lusea, realizing belatedly that while he’s thinking relatively clearly, he has time to be able to readjust and fix up a few parts of them.

Nate’s, in particular, had been crafted well by him, but had been made mostly from items found in their old house in the Boondocks and other things found in King’s End or traveling carts. Torchline, however, had been a huge part of their history, and in order to update it he realizes belatedly that there are things he should return to the ocean region to retrieve.

So here he is, with a small little bag strapped along his back and the bag of holding in hand that holds Nate’s lantern, he slips toward the shop they’d been to in order to make their wedding rings, flashing the merchant a small smile of greeting as he’s recognized, and makes his request for a larger version of the detail on their rings (the crescent shaped detail on his own ring, alongside the sun shape that Nate’s had born, blown larger to be melded around the outside of the lantern).

And when that request is made, he slips toward the streets of Haulani, toward the sandy beach to pick a wooden bench and stone table to remake the lantern in order to fit the new additions.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) never really had a way with words - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 07:15 AM