(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
The stranger immediately sits with all the innocent excitement of someone meeting a celebrity (and it almost feels like how things had gone once upon a time back in Korofi), but luckily for Koa, Sunjata’s eyes focus on the dragon that slithers off his shoulder, closing in on the pieces of the lantern before noticing it seems like she’s looking for a lap. Sunjata simply hums a soft laugh, arms opening a bit to let her should she wish to explore. “That’s okay, I miss having a companion just like that. Mine would always find a way to cause problems.” The smile on his scarred face seems to suggest that it’s been long enough now that Haai’s death wasn’t as painful as it once had been.

It's true, though, he does miss having a companion. Though he isn’t sure if it’ll be worth trying to bond to another one after the heartbreak he’d gone through having his soul torn up the way it had.

But his gaze lifts toward Koa as he explains the schooling he’d done. And while he isn’t bashful, per se, he is unable to keep the soft smile from his lips as it boosts a little hidden spot of his ego. This close to him, Koa might notice the barrage of Ascended bite scars that remained etched as pale little marks in his sun-tanned skin. “It was… A lot of work to get it together. Talks with Frey and the Voice over how exactly it would work.” But they had done it, and the refuge still stood as a reminder and a symbol of sorts. A place for safety, even if the barrier that had once kept it safe was no longer around. “But it did, and everyone in there came out the other side.” Which was the goal, right? Frey had told him they wanted him to make sure life went on.

And it did. Even if it was hard and it hurt.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) never really had a way with words - by Sunjata - 07-13-2023, 05:22 AM