(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
Don’t be sorry.” Sunjata says quickly, smiling as Pip embarks into his lap alongside all his lantern pieces, “it’s been a few years since.” He’s learned to live with it and deal, though the trauma through the Attuned bond when it had happened is still something that he hates that he shared with Remi and Ronin at the time. Ah well, such is life.

His lightning scarred hand lifts to run along Pip’s back, fingers gently running along her scales as the dragon shift in Sunjata feels extra protective over the young companion, distracted by it momentarily as he looks back over to Koa when the conversation shifts into serious waters. “No, not everyone did.” He agrees with a soft sigh, lips twisting toward a frown, steel gaze lingering on the red glass he pulls out of a bag and Sunjata moves to start piecing together his lantern again despite Pip’s hindrances. “My husband died in the war. This is his lantern.” He says softly, opening up a little to see if Koa would reciprocate or appreciate the closeness – also unsure if that was even noted in the books that he was married to the opposing side.

And he wonders if it even matters anymore to Stormbreak, where the lines had been drawn.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) never really had a way with words - by Sunjata - 07-15-2023, 05:46 PM