(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
Does he have any advice? He actually does, surprisingly. And as the dragonling shuffles into his lap and rolls over to expose her belly, Sunjata’s hand moves to gently pet along her scales, looking back over toward Koa with a softer tinged smile. “They know your emotions just as much as you can feel theirs. Listen to them, they only want what’s best for you, because what’s best for you is inherently best for them.” If he had listened to Haai a bit more often, perhaps things might have gone differently. Perhaps he would have left her at home, knowing how dangerous that relic hunt was.

But he didn’t, and he lives with the regrets of it. Alongside many other regrets. The majority of them coming up, actually, in the conversation as he explains that his lantern was for his widowed husband. And there is surprise hidden there when Koa asks him why the gods hadn’t saved him, causing his attention to drift toward the lantern in turn, Sunjata’s head tilting to the side as if he’s trying to figure out the wording of such a thing. After all, everyone practically knew. It was rare for him to find someone who didn’t know about him in such a regard.

So he takes a deep breath and continues to pet Pip’s stomach for his own internal comfort, wondering off topic if he should get a cat to stay at the House of Midnight. “Because he was one of the Voice’s demigods.” He admits, finally tilting his steel gaze back toward Koa. “I had hoped that selfishly the Voice would allow him to stay in the Refuge with me, but she didn’t. And, as I’m sure you know, the Voice lost and most of the Ascended died in the war.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) never really had a way with words - by Sunjata - 07-19-2023, 04:18 AM