(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Online
Change author:
MP: 2580
Yeesh. Koa cringes inwardly, feeling rather bad for Pip as he thinks back to his tumultuous emotions over the past seasons. Luckily the dragon seems rather unfazed, baking in attention like the honeyed ham she is. "I'll keep that in mind," her boy promises, smiling as he fidgets with Pipsqueak's tail. "Thanks."

The boy thinks he's hit a nerve with the question, immediately regretting his curiosity. But that anxiety is nothing compared to the wild surprise at Sunjata's revelation that he'd been married to a chosen champion of the enemy. Copper eyes grow wide before he can stop them, the information processing visibly on his face. "But... wouldn't the Heralds have forbidden that?" he blurts out with all the subtle tact of a bee-stung elephant. "I mean-- I'm sorry, but he was Ascended. They were responsible for the war."

A war which cost the young man his mother, and Koa's knuckles whiten as his grip on her lantern grows tight.

be love in its disrepute,
scorches the hillside and salts every root

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) never really had a way with words - by Koa - 07-20-2023, 05:17 PM