(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
A hum of you’re welcome leaves Sunjata, preoccupied by the dragonling as he removes one hand to start pieces parts of the lantern together, awaiting his companion’s reaction to the news he drops. And it’s taken precisely how he expects it to be – the large amount of propaganda that has proven that he couldn’t change the world as much as he had hoped.

What he can do, however, is answer the questions as honestly as he can, as middle of the road as he can. “Frey didn't care. But Safrin tried, in a way.” But he’d betrayed her in favor for Frey who didn’t care who Sunjata loved. And for that, the Flood was forever grateful. But he does hum a soft little laugh when Koa blurts out his surprise. “The Ascended weren’t directly responsible for the war.” He says, casting his gaze back toward Koa, raising his scarred brow.

The Ascended wanted to just live. It was the heralds that as far as I’m concerned are responsible for the war, used people and their followers as their puppets.” His tone takes on a somber note, his scarred face looking more serious as he tries to catch Koa’s attention, imagining he won’t take kindly to that answer. “Nobody won in that war.” Sure, the Old Gods side technically won, but what came from it? So much blood.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) never really had a way with words - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 01:30 AM