I ask myself why one too many times
for Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Yes, Remi. I thought so." Sam sensed that something in this whole encounter was off, that there was something unsaid and hanging between them but...he had just met this man properly for the first time. He was likely imagining it, right? Or his mind was simply working against him as it always was, creating panic and speculation where none belonged. "One blue and one black? And both reasonably thick, it needs to be dark. I'm teaching a mostly-blind woman to read."

When Remi responded to his question his voice was heavy as if clogged with tears and Sam instantly regretted asking. But naturally he leaned forward (stopped just short of touching Remi, though) with concern.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. In the Spire attack, you mean? I heard a man died. And a lack of sleep never helps...my sister is an Apothecary, you know. She could make you a sleeping aid." It was rare he recommended Evie's services, but Sam wanted to help somehow so the man would stop looking quite so sad.
Samuel
So now I'm free of this
Get these shackles off my wrists
And show me something, show me anybody please
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"

Messages In This Thread
I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-22-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Samuel - 03-22-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-23-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I ask myself why one too many times - by Remi - 03-23-2019, 06:03 PM